The following privacy and copyright information is for the Metropolitan Museum of Art:
- The MET (website header)
- Link to the MET’s main page: https://www.metmuseum.org/.
- Link to the MET’s collection page: https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection.
- Link to the MET’s rights and terms page: https://www.metmuseum.org/information/terms-and-conditions.
- This institution uses OA or Open Access to designate pictures of paintings or objects that are deemed by the collection’s staff as being in Public Domain.
- This institution also has a digitized collection called “Open Access Collection”. All pictures within this collection are under Public Domain and are free for all forms of usage. Link: https://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search#!?searchField=All&showOnly=openAccess&sortBy=relevance&offset=0&pageSize=0.
- This institution has various pictures of artwork and objects on display in its digital collection. This collection contains paintings on various mediums as well as historically and culturally significant objects.
- Moreover, this institution has created an interactive site for its visitors; “The MET 360 Project” is intended to give visitors a more interactive experience with the objects and building itself. This interactive site has won two awards, one being the 2017 Webby Award, Best Culture & Lifestyle Video. Link: https://www.metmuseum.org/art/online-features/met-360-project.