The following privacy and copyright information is for the Prelinger Archives hosted by Archives.org.
Using the Bank by Encyclopaedia Britannica Films. 1947. Public Domain film preserved by Prelinger Archives.
- Prelinger Archives (website header)
- Link to the Archives; keep in mind that this archives is a sub-collection within the larger Archives.org realm: https://archive.org/details/prelinger.
- Link to the archives rights and term usage: https://archive.org/details/prelinger?tab=about.
- The digital archives is under a Public Domain license: “Rick Prelinger and The Internet Archive hereby offer public domain films from Prelinger Archives to all for free downloading and reuse.”
- This digital archive is a collection of 11,000 historically significant films showcasing educational topics or advertisements from 1897-1980. A majority of these films are amateur or homemade. The mission of this archives is to collect and preserve a wide range of videos that hold historical significance. These produced videos come from a range of creators such as nonprofit organizations, community groups, and educational institutions.