The following privacy and copyright information is for the St. Louis Art Museum (SLAM):
- St. Louis Art Museum (website header)
- Link to SLAM’s homepage: https://www.slam.org/.
- Link to SLAM’s collection homepage: https://www.slam.org/explore-the-collection/.
- Link to SLAM’s terms of usage, this is a broad, over-arching statement: https://www.slam.org/terms-of-use/.
- Link to SLAM’s terms of Public Domain: https://www.slam.org/public-domain-and-open-access/.
- Overall, the museum has a mixture of both Public Domain and copyrighted works. I have attached a copy of both examples:
- Overall, this museum presents a digital exhibition collection featuring paintings in all mediums. Moreover, the museum does present interactive blogs and videos for educational and instructional purpose. In their rights section, the museum does present a form if one were to request usage of a copyrighted image.